Website Diversified Engineering & Plastics
Injection molding automotive supplier
Essential Duties and Requirements of the Job:
· Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Moves, levels, places, repairs, aligns, sets, and assembles machinery and equipment.
· Fabrication of parts and/or machinery.
· Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
· Fabricates and erects guards, attachments, and accessories for machinery and equipment.
· Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
· Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Repair and performs Preventative Maintenance to all machinery, vehicles and equipment.
· Contacts Supervisor daily for assignments.
· Maintain various reports as required by the Manufacturing Manager.
· Arc Welding and Acetylene cutting.
· Perform diagnostic and repairs to Mechanical Power Transmissions.
· Performs remodeling and painting for facility.
· Must drive Fork Truck and Man lift safely and efficiently.
· When directed or called to 2 or more Departments at the same time, the Maintenance Person shall report to the Manufacturing Manager for work priorities and directions.
· Maintains general housekeeping in work area.
· MDEQ Storm Water Operator Certified.
· Must adhere to all safety and environmental policies.
· Seeks Continuous Improvement methods to improve efficiency, quality and reduction of scrap.
· All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or any member of Management.