Website Jackson Area Manufacturers Association
The Jackson Area Manufacturers Association (JAMA) is currently seeking a Youth Program Director to lead the delivery and expansion of its K-12 youth programming efforts.
Responsibilities will include development and implementation of camps and events, managing venues, obtaining sponsorships/scholarships/grants, collaborating with partner organizations, school and parent engagement, management of program staff/volunteers, and tracking and reporting of program outcomes.
This position requires:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Counseling, Administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- experience working with youth of all ages
- experience with development, enhancement and delivery of hands-on science, technology, engineering, arts, math and/or manufacturing-related curriculum and programming
- ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to work in a team environment
- excellent interpersonal skills
- technology and computer literacy, including database and project management software familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook; familiarity with Salesforce for Nonprofits a plus
Candidates also must have a valid Michigan driver’s license and must be able to pass a criminal background check. CPR and First Aid certification a plus.
In addition to a competitive base salary, JAMA offers medical, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, as well as 401(k) retirement benefits (with company match up to 3%), a generous paid-time-off policy, company-funded health reimbursement account, and flexible work schedule options.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume and references. Review of candidate resumes will begin on February 22 and applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.